Welcome to the website of Europcar Israel of the El'Ezra holdings group (the "Company" or "Europcar Israel"). Europcar Israel respects the privacy of the users of the websites it manages and operates (the "Europcar Israel Websites" or the "Websites" or the “Website”).
The data and information you provide or which will be collected about you as part of the use of the services proposed by the website will be kept in the registered databases of Europcar Israel, and processed by it according to the provisions of the law and per your consent.
It is clarified that you are not obliged to provide data and information about yourself, and that its delivery depends on how you use the Websites.
Note that the use of some of the services on the Websites is conditioned on the provision of information about you.
** This document is drafted in the masculine for purposes of convenience but addresses both men and women. Our apologies to our women users.
If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, please avoid continued use of the website and/or contact us so that we may assist you by alternative means.
Any information about you will only be used according to the law.
The collected information
During the use of the Websites and/or registration for certain services offered on the Websites, various data and information about you may be collected, including information about your practices, products and services you purchased or requested to purchase, information you read on the website, including advertisements, the pages you viewed, the offers and services you found of interest, the means of payment you used, your IP address, your internet service provider, your date of visit, duration of visit and additional anonymous information.
Europcar Israel may store the information on its databases, per its decision.
The said data and information will be used for the following purposes, among others:
- To make contact with you and for the analysis and delivery of statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. Such information, if transferred to third parties, will not identify you personally other than with your consent and according to any binding law.
- Use of various services on the Websites.
- Improvement, enrichment and personal tailoring of the services and content offered on the website, including through statistical analysis of information collected about you.
- Delivery of marketing and advertising information – whether information it advertises itself or information it receives for delivery from other advertisers. Such information will be delivered to you if you gave your explicit consent thereto, and you may at any time withdraw your consent and stop receiving it. It is clarified that Europcar Israel will not deliver your personal details to advertisers, other than with your consent and according to any binding law.
- For the offer and purchase of products and services on the Websites, including posting of information and content on your behalf.
The information and data collected by the cookies may also be used for the posting of advertisements and/or offers of various products and services of the Company when you visit Company Websites and/or other websites.
Cookies are text files created by your browser when you enter websites, if your browser settings so allow.
Note that some cookies are deleted when you close the browser and others may be saved on your hard drive. Cookies contain diverse information, including personal information and information of the type collected by the Company as aforesaid.
Note that cookies may obviate the need to re-enter your personal details, if and when you are asked to do so upon re-entry to websites.
If you wish not to accept cookies, you may block cookies by changing your browser settings.
However, note that blocking cookies may lead to inability to use some of the services offered on the Websites, or even to surf the Websites.
Note further that cookies may be deleted from your computer. If you are convinced that you do not wish for the Websites of Europcar Israel and the services offered on them to be tailored to your preferences, we recommend you do so.
The data and information you provide when using the Websites will be stored on the Company's registered databases.
As noted above, you are not obligated to deliver this information by law, but if you choose not to deliver information where it is needed for the operation of a service offered on a website, you may not be able to benefit from parts of the Websites.
Transfer of information to third parties
Without derogating from the aforesaid, information will be transferred in the following cases, among others:
- If you purchase products and services through the Websites, to complete the purchase through third parties as required.
- According to a judicial order or at the requirement of a competent authority.
- To prevent severe harm to you and/or your property or to the body or property of a third party or the Company.
- In case of a legal dispute and/or claim and/or suit between you and Europcar Israel, or if you carry out unlawful activities on the website.
- In any event where you give explicit consent to the transfer of the information as aforesaid.
Furthermore, it is possible that some of the services and/or products and/or advertisements presented on the Websites, including the making of various payments on the Websites, are carried out or managed through third parties.
In such a case, any or all such services will be carried out through the computers of such third parties, as distinguished from the computers of Europcar Israel.
Europcar Israel wishes to send you, from time to time, advertising information about its services and products.
Such information will only be delivered subject to your consent, given when you use the website and/or in the context of registration for any of the services offered on the website.
It is clarified that even you have given your consent to receive advertising information, you may withdraw your consent at any time and Europcar Israel will stop sending you advertising content.
Review of Information
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, you are entitled to review information about you which is stored on the company's database, and to ask us to correct such information if it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
In order to exercise this right, send a written request to the Company at: 13 Arie Shenkar St. (Me'uyan Sorek), Rishon LeZion, or contact the website services.
Moreover, if the information on the databases of Europcar Israel is used to contact you personally, based on your affiliation to a population group determined according to one or more characteristic of persons whose names are included in the database ("Commercial Offer"), then according to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981 you are entitled to request in writing that the information about you be deleted from the database. In such a case, Europcar Israel will delete information it requires only for the purpose of making Commercial Offers to you as aforesaid.
By law, if within 30 days you do not receive notice that the information you asked to delete has indeed been deleted, you may apply to the Magistrates Court in the manner set forth in the regulations promulgated under the law.
Is the website secure?
Europcar Israel does everything in its power and uses advanced technological and organizational security measures to secure the information under its control against random or intentional misuse, loss, destruction or unauthorized access.
The aforesaid notwithstanding, Europcar Israel cannot absolutely guarantee information security and protection, and does not undertake that its services will be fully immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
Any material change made to this policy in provisions concerning use of the personal information you provided will be announced on the Websites' home page.
Questions, requests and comments
For any question or request, please contact us on the Contact Us form or at 13 Arie Shenkar St. (Me'uyan Sorek), Rishon LeZion, or by phone at 03-6151000.